I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 01/08/18 02:49 PM
Hello, about to do my first mild 350 Build. ive got a fresh short block gen 1 small block. From my research ive made up this little build with part numbers. Let me know what you think of it and if you think I should make any changes to it. Open to opinions and suggestions.
- Trick Flow Super 23 195 heads (TFS-30410013-M72)
- Hooker Super Comp Headers (2117HKR)
- Holley 4150 Double Pumper 650 or 750 CFM
- Edelbrock Performer RPM air Gap intake (7501)
- Comp Cams Thumpr Hydraulic Flat Tappet Cam and Lifters (CL12-600-4)
- Comp Cams magnum steel tip roller tip rocker arms (1417-16)