Item Posts    Sort Order

Disappointed in Maple Grove SC coverage...

JohnSpo
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 08/17/12 07:26 AM

Very Disappointing!!!
With over 20 Monte Carlo's in attendance and the NYMCC winning the club participation award there is not a single shot of a Monte in the gallery. I guess the photographer was too lazy to hike all the way out to the "back 40" where they stuck us.... far away from anything else. Guess it's not so "Super" Chevy after all.  

pepsi1
Big Block power for the win
Posted: 08/17/12 11:40 PM

JohnSpo: Welcome to the forum.

Don't shoot us, we are guys like. We try to give advice to people with problems with their cars.

We are the original owner's of a 1986 Monte Carlo SS. It has 55,000 original miles all original, and never smoked in. I look at it like this way John. It's like the Camaro's of years ago. Everyone has one....

Our Monte Carlo was a Christmas Present for my wife.The M.C. was delivered December 23,1985, and we picked it up December 24.,1985 Christmas eve.

John maybe in another 25 years they will be worth something..You can pass it on to your kids....

Bob  

JohnSpo
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 08/18/12 03:11 AM

Thanks for the welcome Pepsi, I appreciate it. Are you a member of SC staff?
Alls I am saying is that with such a strong showing of Monte Carlo's at maple Grove it seems sort of strange that not one picture of a Monte made it into the photo gallery.
It seems as if SC was deliberately trying to ignore the Montes.  

TO TOP