Item Posts    Sort Order

I Would Like To Bring Back The "81-87 Truck Issue"

Jp Civilian
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 12/03/09 12:19 PM

And would like to continue on with: The Super Chevy Magazine/Site may have the unspoken truth of just being on Chevy Cars, but I would like to point out that the Super Chevy Site has a "Chevy Truck" section under features and has a few tech articles on trucks. So I would like for this thread to be the start of an online petition to get these unmistakable Chevy Trucks in future feature and tech articles of Super Chevy Magazine.

So I stretch out my hand to fellow Chevy Truck Supporters and spread the word so that we may be able to get these not forgotten Chevys on Super Chevy Issues!!!!

(Don't forget to post your support!) Wink  

Jp Civilian
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 12/08/09 06:34 PM

I for one would to see a CHEVY Truck article at the very least once a year, but seeing that my supporters are no where to be seen. Am I petitioning a lost cause?! Confused  

italianjohnny
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 03/04/10 07:37 PM

I concur !!! I have a 76 Stepside in the reader rides.  

redneckjoe69
Everything in my driveway’s a Chevy
Posted: 03/05/10 07:21 AM

auto enthu, your absolutely right. chevy trucks can be super and cool. how many hotrodders have a good old reliable truck? a lowered, pro street, tubed truck looks so cool & menacing. will we ever see another truck from the factory with such styling, power, and should i say,"metal"? new trucks are ugly, all of em. sorry new truck owners, but its true. heck the cars are too! i like 69 camaros too , but dont need to see one on every other page, gettin an ls motor swap. so yea, id love to see trucks in super chevy. they deffinetly belong to the family,and in the mag. thanx for pointing that out. maybe these magazine people need to shake things up. the mag sucks lately. same old crap!  

Jp Civilian
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 03/05/10 05:17 PM

Yep, older trucks are reliable and sturdy. Unlike the plastic truck these days.

I don't know about you Joe, but I love how they brought back the Camaros! The legacy must go on!!!  

gettnlarge01
Posted: 03/05/10 09:16 PM

I agree guys. I have owned several and am currently looking for another to build.  
luck is when skill and opportunity meet

redneckjoe69
Posted: 03/06/10 05:53 AM

yea im glad they brought back the camaro, maybe it will grow on me. my brother-in-law works for our local chevy dealer. said they charge 600 dollars for factory tint on the new camaro. the dealer then takes em to the local tint shop for 200. what a scam. back to trucks, the colorado looks kinda cool. probly the only newer truck id hotrod. consumer reports says they are junk & unreliable. any colorado owners wanna weigh in? id never keep it stock , but i want the lights, radio, etc to work.  

gettnlarge01
Posted: 03/12/10 06:00 PM

I'm done buying new trucks. The cost is too high  and besides I can pick one up 2yrs old for half the money  

Jp Civilian
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 03/30/10 04:16 PM

Exactly!!!  

gettnlarge01
Posted: 04/09/10 07:19 AM

so who we gotta bribe to get a truck issue? lol  

Calin
Administrator
Posted: 07/19/10 04:48 PM

As a former Sport Truck employee I would really like to wrench on trucks, I'm a '67 C10 fan myself. I don't think we can put stuff in the mag but I'm sure I can do some stuff here on the web site. So here is the open call, let me know what type of tech or features you want to see. I will do my best to get something going. I have an 89 S10 that is dying to have a V8 swap, how about low 12's on a budget?  

TO TOP