Ad Radar
Item Posts    Sort Order

The 2010 Camaro

55Guy
Administrator
Posted: 07/25/08 07:02 AM

Now that everyone's seen the specs on the new 2010 Camaro, I'd like to hear what you think. Negative, positive, I don't care, I want honest opinions and thoughts on the new car.

Sound off everyone!  

bartking
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 07/31/08 02:24 PM

I'm excited about the new car but the lack of information is still frustrating me.  I for one would like to see what interior features the 3 trim levels have and what the extra options are.  

Devil-Dog
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 09/26/10 04:50 PM

I LOVE EM ESPECIALLY the SUPER-CHARGED CALAWAY SS models...Id trade my 70 Twin-Super Charged ISCA ShowCar EVEN for ONE anytime.I DONT need my SHOWCAR anymore and I NEED a daily driver so Id trade "ENDLESS DREAM" TITLE 4 TITLE for ANY SUPER-CHARGED NEW CAMARO or the SRT8 SUPER-CHARGED CHALLENGER..If ANYONE knows ANYONE wanting a RARE COLLECTOR CAR PLEASE VIEW my LINK and send them MY way..ALL My INFO is on my link to get ahold of ME....Just COPY & PASTE my LINK into YOUR address bar & click GO to View this RARE CAR & READ the HISTORY..It even BEAT CHIP FOOSE back in the day when he worked for Boyd Coddingham.....Thanks and GOD BLESS

http://www.mautofied.com/1970-Chevrolet-Camaro_Show-Cars/listing/100126136/

SEMPER-FI
DEVIL-DOG  

idrivejunk
My first time was in a Chevy
Posted: 09/27/10 05:42 PM

The wind buffeting inside the car with the windows down at 100+MPH is excessive and annoying.  
idrivejunk

TO TOP