Item Posts    Sort Order

Learn to DRIVE with Track Guys

TrackGuys
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 01/14/13 09:09 PM

You've read about us in the pages of GM High-Tech Performance, so why not get off the couch and get out to the road course and REALLY learn how to drive?

Track Guys is proud to announce our 2013 schedule of performance driving events. 2013 marks our 11th year of bringing our unique brand of famously-fun performance driving eduction to some of the greatest road courses around North America. No experience necessary - just a sound, safe car and a desire to come out to learn and have more fun driving your car than you ever thought possible.

Visit TrackGuys.com for more information... See you on track!

2013 Track Guys Schedule

Ghtp 1111 Event Track Guys 011

Ghtp 1111 Event Track Guys 003

Register online here: http://www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com

Jeff Lacina
Owner / Lead Instructor
Track Guys Performance Driving Events
2012 One Lap of America SSGT2 Big Bore Class Champion  

Justin_at_GMHTP
My first time was in a Chevy
Posted: 01/16/13 07:39 AM

Can't wait to get back out on track!  

pepsi1
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 01/29/13 05:33 PM

Jeff:
I've been the driving school deal in the early 1980.I went to Buck Baker's driving school. I needed to sharpen my skills, and I got a NASCAR GOLD CUP License. I ran with the best of then back then.

I guess my question is: Do you really let people run your cars Nose to Tail AT SPEED? I enjoyed the years I was beating and banging with these guys. There is only one thing that compares to going 200+MPH.
  I unfortunetly lost my sponser died, and his sons didn't want anything to do with racing at-all.
  Guys that really want to sharpen their skills, thats how you get it. I wish I was young again.....

Bob  

TO TOP