Item Posts    Sort Order

What car do you want to see in the future at GM High Magazine?

Evil35th
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 02/05/10 04:10 PM

dont think so, but it not something you see everyday.  I have only seen maybe one or two sts-v's  

ScreaminRedZ
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 02/05/10 04:49 PM

Those oddball cars are definitely cool to see, but I'm not sure how popular they would be with the general readership.  Then again, this is coming from someone that was actually interested to see how the Oldsmobile Alero project would turn out, haha.  

Justin_at_GMHTP
My first time was in a Chevy
Posted: 02/08/10 07:30 AM

Icon QuoteEvil35th:
It seems as though the Pontiac G8 has quite a following, what about a DOD delete cam swap and tune or maybe a sts turbo

Evil - Check out the September 2009 issue for almost exactly that - a DOD Delete and tune on an APS Twin Turbo Pontiac G8!

Or, you can read the article right here, on our site

Keep the suggestions coming!  

mpayne
I have an SS396 tatoo
Posted: 02/08/10 03:03 PM

Thanks for the link Justin.  

nosjohn
Posted: 02/13/10 08:43 AM

Thanks again for a great mag. I enjoy reading your articles. I would like to see some budget builds for the average guy who cant afford a 10k motor or more. I would also like to get my car in your mag hoping to some day soon. thanks.  

91battlered
Posted: 02/14/10 07:37 PM

HOW ABOUT what cars and i mean i want to see battle of the most superiorplatforms concerning the camaros in which gm high tech takes the new 2010 5th gen with the ls3 vs the 3rd gen with the ls3 and the 4th gen with the ls3 all with the tr660 manual trans same gearing like the3.42 also with camparable suspension upgraded components and put them thru the full battery of tests 1/4 top speed road course and dont forget to add the same braking pkgs and see who comes out on top and since all of the powertrains are all compatable with all gens the winner should the next upgraded 6th gen platform and being an owner of 6 different and heavyly moodded 3rd gens my money is on the 3rd gen and i also have a ls3 in my 3rd gen 91 z28  

Justin_at_GMHTP
My first time was in a Chevy
Posted: 02/16/10 09:01 AM

91battlered - that would be an awesome test!  

chevymec
Posted: 02/22/10 01:57 PM

More LT1 cars.  

Stillrollin
Posted: 03/06/10 04:13 PM

I would like to see some coverage of the 2010 TrailblazerSS/GMSS meet at Kansas City International Raceway scheduled for Memorial Day weekend this coming May. We have the track rented for all day Saturday and expect more than forty vehicles to be there.
One of the Members of the TrailblazerSSOwners.com board (Luis Perez), had his vehicle photographed for the story about the mile run this past winter and he travels from Florida to KC each year for the Nationals.
You guys might consider giving coverage since there will be NO MORE of the vehicles produced and they are somewhat of a unique ride.
Cool  

ScreaminRedZ
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 04/03/10 09:52 AM

I would have to say that my favorite builds are ones where the car started one bone stock and you guys perform various modifications with dyno and drag strip testing throughout a series of articles.  

americansoldier
Posted: 04/07/10 03:45 PM

the pontiac grand prix gtp is def an under estimated car..the L67 and L32 are fantastic motors and there is a huge group of GTP guys that can hang with any lsx car..the fastest 3800 fwd went a 8.56 @158 and most are atleast mid 13's with minor bolt ons. i love firebirds, camaros just like the next person but every time i buy the magazine its the SAME THING EVERYTIME, and its boring.

the buick 3.8 is found in many vehicles not JUST the grand national..i think people forget that. id love to submit my mid 13 sec GTP but i know it will never be seen in your magazine  

ScreaminRedZ
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 04/09/10 01:27 PM

I agree with you, americansoldier.  I know that in the past there have been a couple minor builds involving GTP's, but I haven't seen one in a while and it would be cool to see what one could do with bolt-on mods and then maybe even a step further (heads/cam or nitrous, etc.)  

These cars seem to have a pretty good following and there are other cars with the same motor setup (my friend daily drives a tweaked out 1998 Regal GS that hangs with my G8!).  

dhmhuffman
Posted: 04/16/10 06:35 AM

1990 iroc-z!!!! or 1994 Firehawk  

pugmarks123
Posted: 10/15/10 01:35 AM

Why would GM "S decision surprise anyone????? No more high performance division. In the 60"s they informed us that there was no such thing as factory based sponsored race cars,then we had to live with Impala is gone Impala is back, Impala is gone again Impala is back again. To put all that money & time & enrgy into developing a world class division and then to scrap it..???? and they wonder why they are in trouble.  
Automobile magazines*
Automobile magazine subscription

blitzd247
Posted: 10/25/10 12:57 PM

I think the 04 05 06 GTO has been widely overlooked. While it is not as lite as the F-Bodys or asthetically pleasing the interior is 2nd to very few i think (just an opinion) there are some extremely high horsepower gto's out there. Most people still dont know what they are. Not to mention pontiacs last 2 door muscle car.  

TO TOP