Item Posts    Sort Order

CORVETTE SHOP IN GA, 2ND TO NONE!!!

j.footit
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 10/15/08 02:31 PM

I have been around the block when it comes to finding a good corvette shop and have full confidence in saying that Automotive Service and Performance (ASAP) is one of the best. While other businesses get lost in the pursuit of making it big while loosing the customer relationship aspect of things, ASAP carries with it the traditional feeling and belief that the mans whose hands you put your car into is akin to an uwritten pact of trust and agreement lost on the rest of businesses nowadays. I have yet to find, or even hear of a place that matches the level of involvement I feel with the work of my vette as ASAP gives me. Aside from the superp customer service, the expertise in technical issues from general maintence and repair to your wildest high performance mods is outstanding. While on my 2nd tour of Iraq I had created a wish list of upgrades and mods for my vette and Tommy had worked with me on every aspect of the project before even coming home, all while the other guys were telling me to wait till I came home and was holding money they could see and touch. After coming home and getting my car outta the shop, the expectations of a guy with 7 months to daydream about his corvette were all blown away.  And still, even on top of all that, while Tommy is already out shinning the competition in so many ways, he manages to do all this at a price that out right laughs in the face of other shops. If you live in Georgia and own a corvette, or any classic muscle car for that matter, search no more for your shop. Even if you live outta state, the drive would probably still be worth it. For guys to far away, sorry, your truly missing out. www.asapontheweb.com  

maddox45TwinTurbo
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 05/09/10 02:16 PM

McCelland Performance, Josh McCelland-Fitzgerald, Ga
BEWARE, HE COST ME$6500 IN ADDITION TO THE REPAIR DUE TO STUPIDITY

HE WAS RECOMMENDED BY STS, WHOSE TURBO OILING SYSTEM DIDN'T WORK  

TO TOP