Item Posts    Sort Order

All Wraped Up

76Skylark
Big Block power for the win
Posted: 02/05/14 01:37 PM

So , On the way home a while ago I see a car broke down on the other side of the road,From a Mile I can't tell to much so I pay attention In case it is Someone I Know (or Needs Help) We Still do that In Georgia. Ok So It Looks Like a 68or 9 Mustang Fastback and I see a guy under the Hood but the Paint Has me Looking So Hard at It I forgot About the Dude, IT WAS CHROME..... All Over,  I guessed It Must be A wrap, It didn't Look Good But It wasn't that Bad Either. D.W. Did a NASCAR for a race once but somehow it seemed Different. This just Had the Mach1 decals on it... It just Seemed Lacking something Ya Know. Kool on a racer, not so much on the Street.  

shyrgfuh70
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 02/05/14 02:03 PM

they have aluminized paint that looks like polished aluminum or chrome to some. had it for years. dare i say, justin biebers fisker [its a car not a body part] has the chrome look. we get to see it on a weekly basis on tv out west cause the punk thinks he owns the road and keeps gettin pulled over with lots of papparazzi around, moron, lol.

this is not a staged photo, it is the "real" biebs, gettin a "real" ticket after he blew by the la chief of police at 90 mph on the side of the fwy who called it in on his cell phone, uh, oh, lol.

Justin Bieber Chrome Fisker Police  

Dave632
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 02/05/14 09:40 PM

Sounds like Bieber, whoever he is, is a real jerk. At least you don't need a mirror with a car like that.  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

wayne712222
My first time was in a Chevy
Posted: 02/05/14 10:25 PM

i have actually seen him drive by while i was stuffing my face at jack in the box at sunset and cahuenga ..

somebody had also done the chrome job to one of the chrysler prowlers..

it was great.. except that there was a BIG yellow boot on a wheel and GREEN adhesive stickers stuck onto the windshield and onto the drivers side paint..  

76Skylark
Posted: 02/07/14 02:56 PM

That Is what the Mustang Looked Like, Kinda Dark Chrome Look. They Say He (JB) Hangs Around Atl. but I rarely Get That Far South, Bet Me I wouldn't Turn Him (Spin-Out) (Not Make Him Gay)If Given the Chance, He'd Kill Himself Driving around these Mountains.  

76Skylark
Posted: 02/07/14 02:56 PM

That Is what the Mustang Looked Like, Kinda Dark Chrome Look. They Say He (JB) Hangs Around Atl. but I rarely Get That Far South, Bet Me I wouldn't Turn Him (Spin-Out) (Not Make Him Gay)If Given the Chance, He'd Kill Himself Driving around these Mountains.  

shyrgfuh3
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 02/08/14 12:47 PM

did you say "gay"?, lol.

bieber just got busted for drag racing on a city street in florida and driving on a guess what...an expired GEORGIA drivers license, moron.

they should have given him a ticket for driving around with the ugliest chick on the planet too.  

shyrgfuh3
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 02/08/14 12:48 PM

did you say "gay"?, lol.

bieber just got busted for drag racing on a city street in florida and driving on a guess what...an expired GEORGIA drivers license, moron.

they should have given him a ticket for driving around with the ugliest chick on the planet too. there's just no excuse for that when your sober. oh i forget he was high on weed, xanax and alcohol, case dismissed.  

shyrgfuh3
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 02/08/14 12:49 PM

did you say "gay"?, lol.

they should have given him a ticket for driving around with the ugliest chick on the planet too. there's just no excuse for that when your sober. oh i forget he was high on weed, xanax and alcohol, case dismissed.  

joe-
My first time was in a Chevy
Posted: 02/08/14 05:35 PM

that car wrap stuff is getting to be pretty popular.   i guess its an alternative to paint for some folks?    i watched this video of them wraping the rear of a corvette, using knifeless tape.    its got to be tricky doing around the tailights?   might be interesting to somebody?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx9_BxTwj0k  
joe-

shyrgfuh3
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 02/09/14 01:50 PM

did you say "gay"?, lol.

76Skylark
Posted: 02/16/14 12:47 PM

I Still Like Sharon Osborn(OZZY'S Wife) answer to the Bust at his House In L A. "After Sherching the House The Police Found NO Talent Any where on the Property"  On an Other Note: they Say He's Looking to Buy A House Here. Maybe they Send Him Home and Revoke that Passport, See Where the Joke is Then.  But we Got Wrapped Up in Something I could care less about.       Still don't Like the Chrome Look On the Body But trim Parts could Really Benifit from it.  

TO TOP