Ad Radar
Item Posts    Sort Order

1971 chevrolet bel air

1971belair
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 03/17/13 09:36 PM

my dash is crack carpet old seats old as well and i want to get some interior done on my car anybody from california that knows a good place where i can get an estimate for my car i want something black and white but not really sure

any body have some good interior picture that can share so i can get a good view...........  

waynep71222
I have an SS396 tatoo
Posted: 03/18/13 06:52 AM

there is a dash board and door panel restoration place in van nuys called just dashes..

you might want to check out some of the MANY impala parts catalogs around...

you will probably find the ads for them in the printed issues of this magazine .. and also.. i sister magazine here called Lowrider..

i went looking around.. and there are slip over vacuum formed plastic dash board covers available for that model also.. hides the damage at less cost than a recovered dash pad.

C1021

interior original style seat upholstery kits are also available.. as are molded carpets
so all you would need is your seat frames..

and can you narrow the area down.. california is a big state..  

1971belair
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 03/18/13 02:26 PM

cool thanks im to look this place up van nuys its like 1 hour away im in orange county but ive been to a couple of places and they are not that good and places are way too high.....

yeah i was told that all impalas parts fit my car they look the same inside out  

76Skylark
Big Block power for the win
Posted: 03/26/13 04:57 PM

Icon Quote1971belair:
cool thanks im to look this place up van nuys its like 1 hour away im in orange county but ive been to a couple of places and they are not that good and places are way too high.....

yeah i was told that all impalas parts fit my car they look the same inside out

In General lots of parts do interchange,but not everything.  Bob's Impala's has it all.  

TO TOP