Item Posts    Sort Order

Oh Henry !!

76Skylark
Big Block power for the win
Posted: 01/17/13 07:21 AM

Being the Editor here and also a West Coast Hot Rod 8.5 Racer/enthusiast, I was hoping you would Come on here and help to Enlighten Us on the Ins and Out's of the Class,   even Tim the Promoter thought that the friends of yours would come here to help,   Only DamonR offered, but hasn't been Back.  This can help Steer the Forum in another Direction  I would think,  and I also thought that would Please You.  So Come Back to the Five and Dime Jimmy Dean,   let's talk about Racing!!!!!!  

tuffnuff
Posted: 01/17/13 08:44 AM

Let's hope Henry reads this.
Best of luck Lark.

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

76Skylark
Posted: 01/17/13 09:36 AM

He always has when I bring his Name into a Post, difference this time is I'm not complaining, but seeking his Input. so Don't Misinterpret this, Just trying to be....... colorful!  

Dave632
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 01/17/13 01:36 PM

This site needs some race action badly.
If I was still racing I would give a report on each trip
to the track.  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

76Skylark
Posted: 01/17/13 04:52 PM

Icon QuoteDave632:
This site needs some race action badly.
If I was still racing I would give a report on each trip
to the track.

And there you Go!!!!!!! the reason I posted in this part of the forum was to be where it would be seen. Dave I am A beginner at drag racing But have a working Knowledge in chassis Geometry and have Studied stuff from some Very Smart People  in what is, let's say, Weight and Balance, Just never Drag raced. I know enuff about engines to take My work to a Pro Machinist.I have built a couple but not as Many as three on that come to mind. So lets play...., Joey Bell Came over Today and we were Talking about what to build..... In talking about a fox body he Say's "if you were to have an Accident you can buy replacement parts from several vendors". I thought a Minute and said "If I tear this one up I'm Done"  

76Skylark
Posted: 01/17/13 04:54 PM

Dave Get something Started In the Drag Racing Thread,  I'll Be There... What Say Ye Brothers  

Henry D-#001
Posted: 01/17/13 05:39 PM

I can try to answer any question(s) you have, but I don't compete in that class; my teammate and I run WCHRA X275 (True 10.5 next season).

If you're looking for specific combinations, I saw a few of the guys responded to you at YB. Damon runs 8.5, and I'm sure he'll respond when he has more time.  

76Skylark
Posted: 01/18/13 06:45 AM

Thanx, I know All of you are busy,and also hope you will get involved in the drag thread.  

Dave632
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 01/18/13 07:24 AM

Icon Quote76Skylark:
Dave Get something Started In the Drag Racing Thread,  I'll Be There... What Say Ye Brothers

I will give it some thought and get a thread going.
There are a lot of cobwebs in that section of this site.  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

DamonR
Posted: 01/18/13 09:20 AM

If I ever get back to my office(i.have been on location for the past week and it is a pain to post from my phone), I will blow that 8.5 thread up with all sorts of 8.5 stuff. Smile  

tuffnuff
Posted: 01/18/13 09:49 AM

Icon QuoteDamonR:
If I ever get back to my office(i.have been on location for the past week and it is a pain to post from my phone), I will blow that 8.5 thread up with all sorts of 8.5 stuff. Smile

That will be much appreciated.,. the racers on this site have been sidelined for a long time.
This thread will give them a voice.

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

TO TOP