Item Posts    Sort Order

2013 Nova SS

starttheengine
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 11/28/11 04:49 AM

Hi!  Please have a look at my post about the original Nova SS 396 and add a comment if u like it. Thanks

http://starttheengine.blogspot.com/2011/11/chevrolet-muscle-cars.html  

pepsi1
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 11/28/11 06:11 AM

Paul I like the first design, but I'd be happy with either to test for you. I have driven more then a million in GM cars. So if you need someone to test drive I'll be waiting..LOL. No kidding about the million miles. I was on the road with DuPont for over 20 years. I did over 60,000 a year. One year I went over 70K DuPont never took into consideration rental cars. Cool

I got a new company car evry 14 to 16 months do to the mileage. They sent all field personnel to driving schools. The thing that dissapointed me with the Camaro it doen't look like the older Camaro's. Ford did a nice job with the Mustang and Chrysler did a nice job with the Charger. I hope you made it so when we buy it we don't have to spend another $15,000 on aftermarket suspension parts that should have been on a sport car to begin with. With todays technology you design guys can make it so. Cool  

I had a 1964.5 K-Code Mustang that was a fantastic automobile for it's time. I 1968 I purchased a 1963.5 P-Code Ford Galaxie 500XL. I still have it.  Why can't we do that again.Make something that will turn our heads and say they were thinking! Bring a Nova back that will suprise everyone! Paul I hope it work out.
Thanks for listening Cool
Bob  

bringbacktheclassics
Posted: 04/12/12 08:32 AM

i love that you kept the classic look some of the cars they make ruined like charger nothing like a charger and i love how you brought the chrome mirrors on it and the body style of a 68-72 nova that you put on it i hope this hits the production line id have to get me one. Shocked  

McK2007
Posted: 04/12/12 10:54 AM

Looks awesome!! But what about a motor?? Can't just have a plain 6.0... LS7 maybe??  

Dave632
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 04/12/12 04:56 PM

Hopefully they bring out more cars like this. Personally the new Dodge Challenger is the best looking car presently.
I totally hate the little horrible looking cars that are out there now. Why are we copying the Japanese in style. They make the ugliest looking cars ever.
When I had to rent a car recently the tried to push a Nissan on me. I hated that ugly beast and made them change it to a Chevy Impala a day later when it was available. The Chevy was better in every way but it still was not very good looking.  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

CTBruggeman
Posted: 02/11/13 10:35 PM

I own a 76 nova (i know, not a very popular body style as Far as novas go but she's me baby) and I've been dreaming about a cross between an old school nova and a sports car for a while, and I think this thing is awesome! Great job man!!  

CTBruggeman
Posted: 02/11/13 10:35 PM

I kinda like em both but the second has a bit of a foot up above the first  

xFourLeaf
V-6 Camaros rule!
Posted: 02/12/13 07:39 PM

The front of the car is perfect, I think you need to move the body line down a little and make it less dramatic. Also the tires are tucked into the car to much, they take up to much of the quarter panels. Just my opinion though Wink  
xFourLeafxFourLeaf

Mikes79
Big Block power for the win
Posted: 02/13/13 07:16 PM

Awesome post and I'm loving what you're doing with the Nova design.  Yes I am a Nova guy and am currently restoring a 79 Nova (last year of the rear wheel drives).  Of course my opinion is that 79 was the last year of the real Nova.  I don't consider the Toyota Corolla look-alike in the early 80's to be a Nova.  I like your 2nd rendering except for the rear quarters seem too thin top to bottom.  Keep up the good work and maybe we could get GM to bring back the Nova with you taking lead design.  

cmccoll
Posted: 03/13/13 06:44 PM

This is a great concept and would definitely sell if ever brought to production.
Very nice!  

Nancy Caton
Posted: 03/30/14 01:45 PM

The front end is BEAUTIFUL! I would love to see the back end, taillights specifically. I think your concept is freaking gorgeous!  I would sell everything I own to buy one. Hopefully GM will be interested. Dodge has done great in bringing back the oldies and I'm sure they are selling quite a few of them. Come Chevy, get busy!  

TO TOP