Item Posts    Sort Order

86 Monte Carlo

montecarlo019
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 11/13/10 07:30 PM

Trying to restore a 86 Monte Carlo SS but having problems with how some of the parts under the hood are installed. Does anyone have pictures of the coolant resivor and how the front nose is attached at the top of the air box just forward of the upper radiator support? Any help would be appreciated.  

Skylark
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 11/16/10 06:11 PM

WE are not ignoring you but 99% of us trash most of the Factory parts,when we raise the hood.But that said we will help with info when we can.It sounds like you may be missing some parts so look for a monte web site and also near the bottom of the page CHP has cars listed by year and model and you my find someone there as most guys tend to hover around the same area's when posting and we have LOT'S of Chevelle Guy's on here.there is one down the street from me and If you don't find what you are looking for I will go and look at that car and get back with you,It should stop Raining here tommorow so maybe I can go look then.hang with us OK  

redneckjoe69
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 11/17/10 01:55 PM

perhaps you might find one you can look at, at a local car show. maybe a dealer or craigslister.  

TO TOP