Item Posts    Sort Order

1974 Chevy Impala

nita.flash72208
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 11/30/08 09:51 PM

so i'm trying to be a nice girlfriend by helping out my boyfriend. he just bought a 1974 chevy impala that has be somewhat restored. has a 350 engine. i guess its a two barrell. umm new paint job ne tires and rims. the thing is he wants to finish fixing it up. so i want to help and do as much as i can but i know nothing about cars. i know that it does have a problem with starting and the battery had to be charged again before he could get it up and going. does anyone know what type of battery he would have to buy to put in the car? also i would like to know what type of oil he would need since the car is so old and would eat up any of this new thin oil thats on the markets now. please help me! lol  

kyphur
Posted: 04/22/09 01:57 PM

are you still looking for help on this project or is it resolved now?  

chevyman74
Posted: 05/24/11 05:26 PM

I JUST BOUGHT A 74 "SPIRIT OF AMERICA" IMPALA, AND WAS WONDERING, WHAT PARTS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE WTH MY YEAR? BECAUSE I KEEP ON LOOKING FOR PARTS BUT KNOW BODY HAS THE PARTS I NEED... SO WHAT IM TRYING TO ASK IS, WHAT OTHER CAR HAS INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS FOR A 74-75 CHEVY IMPALA?  

headjackson
Posted: 01/20/12 05:56 PM

i have a 1974 chevolet impala and im having a hard time finding the left and right cornering lights i need the light bezzles to.i have the lights i just need the rest of the fill ins can any one help  

TO TOP