Item Posts    Sort Order

1970 monte carlo assistance needed

suazmatic
I love my Chevy Chevette!
Posted: 04/17/11 03:50 PM

Well, i just found this sight abnd read some of this forum. I like it, see im a 19 year old with a dream! My father owned a 1970 Monte carlo and decided to leave it in his wife's (step mom's) brother's junk yard. Well as time passed things were taken "Disappeared" and now it needs it's fair share of body work, engine work etc.. things that were taken off was the carberator, distributer, the tail pipes were jigsawed off, and the passenger side hood hinge was "stolen." The rest of the car, other than the obivous, is unknown. But i come from a poor family, and not much money is involved. What im mainly asking is there any tips that a bud needs?  

montespider
Posted: 03/31/12 09:24 AM

Do any one kno how i can get a step buy step  for puting on a bumper reason bing is cuz wanna make sure i have all the parts  

idrivejunk
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 04/01/12 05:18 AM

Bumper, four brackets, bolts. Use the shiny head bolts and attach the four brackets to the bumper. Bolts at bottom edge are not chrome. Tighten the inner brackets, leave the outers loose. Put it on the car and install the big bolts thru the frame. Tighten all. You really should start your own thread when you have a question, if you want an answer. You didn't tell which bumper, I described the front.  
idrivejunk

anance
Posted: 10/08/13 06:29 AM

The previous owner of my recently purchased 70 monte had a new windsheild installed with no antenna... what can i do to get the radio working? ... is there a wireless antenna or something that i could purchase?  

Dave632
I mow my lawn and find Chevys
Posted: 10/08/13 07:18 AM

This company makes one for 25.00 and I am sure there are others out there.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-facsW8b05vn/p_12044UA20/Universal-Antenna.html  
[[SUPPORT AMERICAN CARS, STOMP A RICE CAR TODAY.]]

TO TOP