1967 Camaro Convertible for sale!!!

Super Chevy
Item Posts    Sort Order

1967 Camaro Convertible for sale!!!

Philip009 Philip009
I love my Chevy Chevette! | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/13
Posted: 10/24/13
01:49 AM

Restored and running 1967 Camaro Convertible for sale.
If interested in buying, contact me with a message and I will give more details about the car with recent pictures.  

pepsi1 pepsi1
Big Block power for the win | Posts: 940 | Joined: 03/11
Posted: 10/24/13
03:45 AM

Philip009

Just a suggestion I would put as much detailed information, in the ad as you can. What you have, whether or not you think it's a lot of work or not, gear heads like details. A picture may not sell your car NO Matter how nice it is.

Just a few years ago I sold my 1968 Camaro in Hemmings. They didn't have time to get my picture in. But when that First issue hit I sold it to the first person that called me. He wanted to send me a check Sight Unseen. I told me if he didn't come the day he said, I would call the next person, and so on. I actually had 29 calls on the car the first 2 weeks. I called Hemmings, and asked them to take the add out. (THERE WAS NO PICTURE JUST DETAILED INFORMATION).
  This weekend passed if anyone knows or remembers the Old Racer's track in Great Meadows New Jersey. Island Drag way (OR M&Ms CANDIES) in Hackett's Towns NJ. they held a Nostalgic meet. The person that purchased my 1968 Camaro and I raced it most of the day.(Neato and Nito) he lives in Brooklyn New York, and I live in Mass.. We have established a great relationship over the years.
  I know I got winded, but put in as much detail, as you can.... There are so many places that advertise Free Adds. Hemmings does charge, but the pay back is well worth it!!!!
GOOD LUCK

Bob

"NO RICE BURNERS ALLOWED"  

Philip009 Philip009
I love my Chevy Chevette! | Posts: 2 | Joined: 10/13
Posted: 10/25/13
12:20 AM

Thanks for your input Bob, I appreciate it and I will do my best you make a detailed ad.  

pepsi1 pepsi1
Big Block power for the win | Posts: 940 | Joined: 03/11
Posted: 10/25/13
04:35 AM

Your welcome Philip009.

I just turned 66 the 24th of Oct. Hemming's has so many
different publications, and it's not expensive. As I
mentioned my Camaro was sold as soon as that month's
publication came out. Hemming's didn't have the chance
to put a picture in, so it was sold on the details I
had given them. I had 29 phone calls. Sold the car on
the first call. There's now to my story I'll PM you so
I don't bore some of the other gear heads...  

Bob

"NO RICE BURNERS ALLOWED"