heads forsale

Super Chevy
Item Posts    Sort Order

heads forsale

speedy10795 speedy10795
I love my Chevy Chevette! | Posts: 2 | Joined: 12/13
Posted: 12/12/13
06:53 PM

I have a set of 3927186 sbc double hump heads, 2.05 valves ready to bolt on, I need to sell or trade for an angle plug head ! they are 64cc with bolt holes on them and I just picked them up from the machine shop and they are good to go ! The motor im building has a set of .465 domes and they are only cut for an angle plug head so I need to sell these Im thinking they should be worth $500 and ill throw in a set or full alum. roller rockers. 7/16 1.5 but they will need studs and guide plates. I do have a set of 3/8 studs to go with the deal but they wont work with the rockers ! iI have $600 in these before I knew i couldn't run them ! You can call or tecxt me at 765-413-6585 i also have a bare set of 461 heads that have been drilled for angle plugs but they will need some work done. I have all the valves and springs for them but they have been sitting awhile and may need new. The only thing i was told they will need is, they need fixed where the screw in studs go one or two of the holes needs repaired !